Friday, January 28, 2011

Taking Care(Frodo's POV)

About a week after she started to move in,Izzire became very sick.She was running a very high temperature,was always very cold,and her cheeks and forehead were red and warm.She slept most of the time and when she was awake she was confused.I took care of her.Everyone helped me take care of her.

One day,Enyowen came over to the house with Legolas to check on Izzire and I."How is she today?,Enyo asked.I sighed,"She's okay,I guess.The reddness in her ceeks has gone down and so has her temperature.I think she is on the mend".They sighed.All of my friends liked Izzire.I couldn't blame them,she was a great person.I went to go check on Izzi and she was awake.I smiled and sat down beside her."How are you?",I asked,"feeling any better?".She smiled for the first time in awhile,"I am starting to feel better.i think i am almost well enough to get out of bed".I looked at her,"You look alot better.Maybe you are almost well enough".She sighed and looked at me.I helped her up out of the bed and she collasped back onto the bed.I sighed and shook my head."A couple more day,I sayA couple more days until you feel well enought to leave bed".

About two days later,she was out of bed.She was moving around the house.Our friends were coming to visit us all the time.Sabrina and Jonah,Legolas and Arwen,Rosie,Sam, and their kids,Gandalf,Merry,Pippins,and her family.At night,Izzire and I layed and bed,ams wrapped around eachother,sleeping.

Izzire was the best thing that ever happened to me.I loved her and I wanted her to be mine forever.I knew what I had to do and I had to do it soon.I went to the twon jewlry stre and bought a ring fro Izzire.I went home and hid it in my dresser drawers.I have to wait for the right time,I thought.Soon the time would come,she would say yes or no.She will either break my heart or make it whole.

1 comment: