Monday, January 31, 2011

Beautiful and Surprising(Izzire's POV)

Today was the day of Jonah and Sabrina's wedding.I was one of the bride's maids,along with Rosie,Enyowen,and Sabrina's sister,Satara.Satara was beautiful.Her and Sabrina looked so much alike.Big green eyes,long blonde hair.The wedding was beautiful and it was fun.Me and Frodo held hands and hugged at the end.During the after party,Frodo pulled me aside and we sat by the water.I held his hand and drew hearts on it with my finger."Frodo",I said.He looked at me and I touched the tip of his nose with my fingertip.I leaned into him and sighed."I love these moments.When it's just me and you",I whispered in his ear.He shivered and I laughed."Izzire,you're beautiful,amazing,and smart",he said,kissing my cheek,"any minute with you is a dream for me"."Dreams come true",I said.He turned his head and kissed me.Then he turned away and looked around as if looking if to see if anyone was around.He turned back to me,"Its my time",he said.Time for what?,I wondered.He surprised me by pulling a jewlry box out of his pocket and getting down on his knees in front of me,"Izzire Bayles.I love you and want you to be mine forever.Will you please marry me?".He looked up at me."Yes",I said,slowly and loudly.He pulled the ring out of the box,slid it onto my fingers,and hugged me.I kissed him and held on to him.He was mine.My Frodo Baggins.And soon I would be Mrs.Izzire Baggins.We sat back down and he grabbed my hand.Then,we heard Enyowen yell,Izzire,it's time".We went back to the party.The ring on my finger,Frodo holding my hand.

1 comment: